- Coding on backend systems for various departments.
- Strong analytical and independent thinking to propose and evaluate solutions.
Who are you?
- You are a RESPONSIBLE person who takes his/her promises to the hearts
- You are a GO-GETTER: you are unafraid to go beyond roles and titles to get great work done, able to spot what is missing, initiate solutions, and connect people naturally.
- You are PASSIONATE, CURIOUS and OPEN to candid feedbacks about your performance and seek any constructive real-time points as a great way to grow.
- You are a DOER who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and a solution-driven mindset. Multi-tasker, but with clear time management and prioritization skills.
- You LOVE DOING GOOD DEEDS to the society and people around you, being kind is your priority in general social context
- At least 3 years of experience with backend programming with Java using Spring, JBDC
- Strong SQL; experience with MySQL, and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience with other languages, especially PHP, is a plus.
- Experience with current issue tracking systems and code repositories required
- Good English, or willing to learn